To round off your evening out, there is food and beverages service available at all our venues. Savour the special ambience of each venue and enjoy a pretzel or a glass of champagne in the minutes before a performance or relax during the interval and chat about what you’ve just seen on stage.
The Gastro-Ticket is your “admission ticket” for a pleasant and enjoyable evening at the Staatstheater Nürnberg. The next time you buy a ticket to a performance, why not book your place setting, including food and drinks, at a high table in the Opernhaus or the Schauspielhaus. Our tip: Place your orders early!
To the Gastroticket
Pre-order your Gastroticket simply and conveniently:
(from Germany, landline 3.9 ¢/min.; mobile max. 42 ¢/min.)
How the Gastroticket works:
- Bookings close at 03.00 pm on the 4th working day prior to the day of the performance.
- From a pretzel to a glass of champagne – draw up a list of what you want to eat and drink.
- We’ll confer with you to find a free place setting at a bar table (“Gedeck”).
- We are happy to advise you on the food and beverage options that you can book for the interval during the performance.
- The price is dependent on the food and drinks ordered.
- Payment is by direct debit when ordering by phone or in writing. At the day box offices payment may be in cash or by EC or credit card.
- After booking, you will be sent a confirmation receipt reminding you of what you have ordered and which table your place is booked at. Please remember to bring your receipt with you!
- The Gastroticket can normally be used from the date that tickets go on sale for the performance you are attending (except for premieres and performances in the month of the premiere).
- There should be an interval of three working days between the booking and the performance. In calculating the interval, please note that public holidays, Saturdays, Sundays and the day of the performance do not count as working days.
For more sustainability: With your advance order via the Gastroticket you counteract food waste and help us to produce according to demand.